If you're a fan of smaller, compact cars but adore the look and feel of a luxury sedan, the 2017 Buick Verano is your perfect fit. With a solid 8.8 out of 10 rating from Kelly Blue Book, the Verano is just as reliable and comfortable as you might hope.
The 2017 Verano was Buick's stylish choice when making a sedan built for those who enjoy the maneuverability and energy efficiency of a smaller car. You don't loose any of the fun of driving with this model.
There's plenty of attention to detail in the high quality design of the interior. You'll also notice that the exterior appearance features great lines and quality craftsmanship.
The driving experience here is second to none. The 2017 Buick Verano handles well, offers a good deal of power, and it's an exceptionally reliable car for day to day use. The exterior of this car features aerodynamic lines.
Buick hasn't released later models of the Verano, so the 2017 is your last chance to snap one up. If you're looking for a compact car that doesn't sacrifice on high quality materials, check out the choices for the 2017 Buick Verano.
The Buick Verano was rated one of the 10 best cars for young drivers
by US News and World Report. There were a number of reasons that the Verano made the list, among them safety, reliability, and price. Whether this car is for your every day life, your new driver, or just because you're a fan for luxury in a compact car, check out the 2017 Buick Verano today.
2017 Buick Verano Trim Levels
The 2017 Buick Verano features three trim levels:
• Verano. The basic model features quality fabric upholstery, dual-zone climate control, and is available with Hot Spot Wi-Fi built in. Starting price for the Verano is $21,065.
• Sport Touring. The Sport Touring includes all of the features found in the Verano but adds a rear lip spoiler, 18" aluminum black pocket wheels, and an 8 way power adjustable driver's seat. The starting price for the Sport Touring is $24,115.
• Leather. The Leather starts at $26,555 and includes all of the features in the Sport Touring. This trim level also includes keyless entry and 18" machined alloy wheels with a sterling silver finish.
2017 Buick Verano Performance
The performance on the 2017 Buick Verano is good. This isn't a muscle car, so you're not aiming for full throttle power. But it has a capable engine for a compact car. What's wonderful about this combination is that you get the fuel economy without sacrificing the smooth driving capabilities. The Verano handles like a luxury car - quiet interior cabin, ability to handle turns, and smooth handling over the road are some of the premier features drivers love.
The 2017 Buick Verano comes standard with a 2.4-liter 4 cylinder engine, 180 horsepower. This is a front wheel drive sedan which handles well. This model gets 21 miles per gallon in the city and 31 mpg on the highway.
The 2017 Buick Verano has all of the power of your favorite compact, with the driving experience of a sedan.
2017 Buick Verano Exterior Design
Half the fun of the 2017 Buick Verano is in the outward appeal. It's a very dependable car for every day use, but it looks quite a bit more stylish than your standard fuel efficiency smaller model cars.
It's available in several colors with a sculpted, aerodynamic side view. The lines are clean and crisp and the details are unmistakable. This car offers a big look for such a small car. You'll feel right at home on the road. For drivers who are more comfortable in smaller vehicles, maneuvering the Verano will be second nature.
The 2017 Verano features acoustic laminated windows to better obstruct outside noises and keep the interior of the vehicle quiet and relaxed. The front grill is pleasantly shaped with the signature Buick sedan look. Extra detail is paid in the positioning and shape of projector beam headlamps. And there's a rear lip spoiler to give your car just a pop of style.
The 2017 Verano also comes with a power moon roof for a luxurious feel to your drive, both outside and in.
2017 Buick Verano Interior
Stepping into the 2017 Buick Verano, you know immediately that it was created for comfort. The interior of the cockpit was designed to look and feel like a higher luxury sedan.
It is a smaller car, so the back seat is not quite as roomy as a larger sedan. But you can still fit five in the 2017 Buick Verano comfortably. The interior fabric is high quality on all models, from the Verano all the way up to the comfortable leather upholstery.
The front seats are made for long drives and a leisurely, enjoyable ride. You'll be able to choose an 8-way power adjustable driver's seat, so you can always find the optimal seating comfort for the best driving experience. You'll be able to see every detail of the road and reach all of the interior features.
Other features include heated front seats to make the ride more luxurious. There are plenty of convenience features to keep your possessions organized on the journey. You'll also notice great little accents, like the ambient lighting that lets you find objects at night without turning on the overhead lights.
The one remarkable thing about the interior of the 2017 Buck Verano is the smooth feel of the ride, no matter the terrain. The QuietTuning feature keeps the sounds of the road out of the interior of the car, lending more the sedan feel of the experience.
Safety Features in the 2017 Buick Verano
The 2017 Buick Verano boasts a 5 star rating from the National Traffic Highway Safety Administration. Buick committed a great effort to adding safety technologies to the Verano, making it a luxurious compact car you can rely on.
Some of the key safety features to improve your experience in a 2017 Buick Verano include:
• Blind Zone Alert. Blind zone alert lets you know when another vehicle has entered your blind zone. A quick scan at your side view mirror can show you that there's a car in the vicinity. This gives you ample warning before engaging in a lane change and allows you for better information about what's around your car at all time, in all traffic conditions.
• Lane Departure Warning. The lane departure warning will alert you any time your vehicle starts to veer outside of your lane without using the turn signal. For younger drivers, this is an excellent feature to help in developing a habit of using turn signals properly. For seasoned drivers, this is just an extra preventative measure in case there are some distractions that might hinder their attention.
• Forward Collision Alert. The forward collision alert gives you a visual and audio warning if there's danger of a front end collision. This can happen for many reasons, from distraction to unavoidable obstacles entering your lane. This extra measure gives you a bit quicker reaction time when you need it most.
• Parking Assist. Parking assist offers an excellent feature for those who have trouble judging distance in parallel parking, or anyone who just wants a little extra confidence when backing into a space. The park assist will give you a visual view of the back of your car in the display. It will measure the amount of distance and warn you when you need to brake the car.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert. This alert system gives you warning when there's cross traffic behind your vehicle. If you've ever tried to back out of a parking spot in a congested lot, you'll know how difficult it can be to determine cross traffic manually. this feature alerts you to any vehicles or pedestrians so you can confidently maneuver.
• OnStar. OnStar available services include OnStar Crash Response and Roadside Assistance. If you're ever in an accident, the OnStar system will be there to alert emergency services and check if you're okay. You'll also be able to contact them immediately for roadside assistance if you ever have a flat tire or other difficulty on the road. This option doesn't only keep you safe in the case of a collision, they can deploy an ambulance if you or a passenger have a health emergency and can locate your car in the event of theft.
The Safety features are a key benefit to the 2017 Buick Verano. No matter what you face on the road, or in life, you'll have the benefit of features that keep you and your passengers better protected.
Keeping Up with Technology in the 2017 Buick Verano
Technology is an important part of the driving experience today. Your 2017 Buick Verano offers a number of features to help keep you connected to every area of your life for more seamless travel. You'll be able to use devices, such as your phone and iPad. You can access the internet no matter where you go. You'll also be able to use the handy display screen to help plan your drive and view your surroundings.
Today's driver works on the road and needs to be able to field countless messages. The Buick Verano includes features for a more convenient experience.
Some of the technology features available in a 2017 Buick Verano:
• Display Screen. Your display screen is located in the center of your dash, above your console. This provides the best location for ease of viewing images on the screen and accessing your information without taking your eyes off the road or looking down at your phone.
• Keyless Open and Start. The keyless open and start options offer more convenience for drivers in colder weather. This allows you to unlock the doors while walking to the car and you'll always step into a warm environment.
• Buick Infotainment and Navigation. The Buick infotainment system let's you connect to all of the apps on your phone. You'll be able to make hands free phone calls, use text to talk features, play music, and use your phone navigation applications. You can also opt to use the navigation system built in to your Verano.
• Built In Wi-Fi Hotspot. The OnStar Wi-Fi Hotspot feature allows you to maintain an internet connection, no matter where you go. With this feature, you can connect up to seven devices at any given time. Never worry about being without service on a long drive again. This feature is convenient for those traveling with passengers who would like to use devices. It's also an excellent safety feature so that you're never stranded without the ability to contact family and friends.
• MyBuick Mobile App. The MyBuick Mobile App allows you to have constant control of your vehicle, right from your phone. You can access diagnostic information, lock and unlock doors, or even start and stop your car. Another benefit to the MyBuick App is that you can plan your route ahead of time and send that navigational information straight to your Infotainment center before your next journey.
If you're looking for a good compact car with a luxury feel and enough technology to keep you adequately connected, the 2017 Buick Verano matches your wishlist. Because the Verano isn't currently making new models, the options are open to get an excellent deal on a reasonably priced compact. In the Verano's case, you'll also get all of the luxury you would look for in the higher priced sedan models, without sacrificing the gas economy features.
Looking for a 2017 Buick Verano in the San Antonio Area?
If you're looking for a 2017 Buick Verano near Selma, Gunn Buick GMC
is ready to meet your needs. We serve the areas of Selma, New Braunfels, San Antonio, Schertz, and Seguin.
Gunn Buick GMC is located at 16440 Interstate 35 N Selma, TX. 78154.
For sales call (210) 941-3838.
For service call (866) 719-9369.