The room you need for all of life's cargo - from groceries to passengers - is wrapped in stunning style in the 2018 Enclave from Buick. This mid-size SUV offers the latest in sleek, streamlined design with the power and features you need to not only take on the road ahead, but to enjoy every mile as you drive it. Three rows of luxury seating make transporting the entire family, as well as friends, easy and comfortable. High-end features like a built-in air ionizer help this sport utility vehicle feel more like a luxury car - albeit one capable of towing up to 5000 pounds as you navigate the San Antonio, TX area.
You keep a busy schedule; that's why you need and deserve a mid-size SUV that can keep up with everything life demands. When you're heading to Schertz for groceries or Selma, TX to meet up with friends, you need a vehicle that gives you the best in cargo space, adaptability, comfort, and dependable power - and that's the 2018 Buick Enclave. More than a method of transport, this stylish model has been upgraded in look, feel, and performance for the 2018 model year, and it only takes a short test drive to see why it's being lauded as one of 2018's finest entries on the luxury SUV market.
The 2018 Buick Enclave: Well-Appointed Perfection
With an impressive 204" in length, 79" in width and 70" in height, the Enclave offers plenty of interior room without sacrificing nimble handling behind the wheel. The cargo area delivers 24 cubic feet of space with room for 7 to sit, or 98 cubic feet with the rearmost seats folded down. Whether you're just loading up a day's worth of shopping or need to take home a load of bulky DIY materials from a home improvement store over in New Braunfels, you can open the lift gate with confidence: it all fits with ease. In fact, the 2018 Enclave has made it easier than ever to access the cargo area. A hands-free power mechanism opens the lift gate with just a tap of your foot; there's even LED illumination for opening it hands-free at night. With well-designed features like this, no matter when or where your errands take you, you can count on your Enclave to make every stop a little bit easier. This feature is ideal for a busy parent that often finds themselves with too much "stuff" and not enough hands to carry it all, let alone opening the door.
Heated seats, sensor-guided windshield wipers, and even a power moonroof - or two! - are only a few of the incredible options available to you as a new Enclave buyer. Simply select the trim that catches your eye, find interior and exterior colors that fit with your aesthetic, and add any optional dealer-mounted equipment, such as bike racks and towing hitches. When you're done customizing, you'll be behind the responsive wheel of an SUV built to not only meet, but exceed, your expectations. The trim packages for the 2018 Buick Enclave aren't simply a few cosmetic changes, either - each option has its own feel as well as it's own set of enviable benefits, each more enticing than the last.
Trim Options in the 2018 Buick Enclave
2018 offers discerning Buick enthusiasts a choice of four attractive trim options for the Enclave, including the coveted and critically acclaimed Avenir.
Each offers something a little different to enjoy, from the way the vehicle transforms its powered cargo area to the solid Buick design that will keep your car safely where it belongs: in your hand, not at the mechanic due to a fender bender.
• The base model Enclave 1SV sets the tone for this luxurious addition to Buick's lineup with the thoughtful touches that make everyday driving a pleasure: keyless entry, stop/start push button ignition, and a 3.6 Liter V6 SIDI VVT engine under the hood. A pleasure to own and a pleasure to drive, the 1SV doesn't disappoint.
• Moving up to the Essence trim, drivers can expect the addition of perforated leather-appointed seating as well as well-reviewed safety features, such as the rear cross traffic and blind spot alerts. These safety measures help you or your family members enjoy a safer drive, no matter where you may be traveling to.
• Buick's Premium trim option for the 2018 Buick Enclave coaxes you in with a heated steering wheel and entices you to stay with an incredible 10-speaker Bose sound system, complete with amp and bass. This trim package also adds ventilation to the driver and front passenger seats, as well as extending the heated seat capability to the rear seat row.
• Finally, the Buick Enclave Avenir dazzles as one of a kind in this model and year; this trim level offers unique interior and exterior styling, wireless charging for your compatible digital devices, and, arguably, the most desirable feature of all: dual power moon roof installations. This feature allow everyone in your car to safely and comfortably view phenomena like constellations in the night sky, fireworks during summer holidays, and so much more.
Each trim package comes with the Buick Infotainment system, a generously large 8" touch screen that gives you complete control over the entertainment and digital functionality of your vehicle. Use Android or Apple smartphone to tap in and listen to your playlist music - it's like a private digital DJ that always knows your personal tastes. Work on the road? Answer or screen calls hands free, with clear sound quality and safe, eyes-on-the-road operation. This smart, connected device can also serve as an optional 4G LTE hotspot for internet service in your Enclave. That means no more worrying about smartphone signal dropping out; you'll be able to get in touch en route to reschedule dinner, meetings, and other important events without breaking a sweat. More peace and quiet on long family car trips, faster research for the best fine dining in your area, and access to your favorite music - the 2018 Buick Enclave puts it all right at your fingertips.
Pick Your Favorite Color
You'll have a variety of color options available in the 2018 Buick Enclave, depending on the trim level you select. Each has a pearlescent or metallic quality to make it easy to stand out in traffic, impress loved ones, and find your car in a crowded parking lot quickly and easily. While only one color is available universally for the exterior, the higher trim tiers open up the Enclave's available color palette quite a bit.
• Standard Summit White (available in all trim levels)
• Ebony Twilight Metallic (available in in all trim levels)
• Quicksilver Metallic (available in all trim levels)
• Black Cherry Metallic (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Dark Slate Metallic (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Havana Metallic (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Pepperdust Metallic (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Satin Steel Metallic (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Red Quartz Tintcoat (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• White Frost Tricoat (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
You'll also have your choice of interior colors, each an attractive neutral that blends effortlessly with your exterior selection. While the cloth is only available in the 1SV models, the perforated leather options that supplant it are anything but "runners up." Your lifestyle will determine which interior color/material combo will work best for you. Not sure which to choose? When in doubt, simply give Gunn a call with any questions and we'll be happy to provide you with a fast answer.
• Dark Galvanized, Cloth seats (available in in 1SV only)
• Brandy, Perforated Leather-appointed seats (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Dark Galvanized, Perforated Leather-appointed (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
• Shale, Perforated Leather-appointed seats (available in Essence, Premium, and Avenir)
Packages, though completely optional, help improve the functionality of your 2018 Buick Enclave. Select from popular feature packages such as the Buick Interior Protection Package, which adds durable all-weather mats to the floor, the cargo area, and beneath the third row of seats - ideal for tailgating or even just your normal work commute. The Floor Liner Package is slightly less robust, but features professional floor liners, rather than just mats. The Trailering Package gives your Enclave the ability to tow up to a staggering 5,000 pounds, allowing you to assist with yard work or pulling a small trailer behind to move larger items, whether it's across the street all the way over in Seguin. Move up to the Premium level trim and you'll also gain access to an addition pair of packages: the Cargo Package - which decks out the cargo area with a specialized tray, net, and security shade - and the Experience Buick package, which includes the powered dual moonroof and fixed rear skylight, as well as the trailering package built in.
At the Avenir trim level, you'll be able to add the noteworthy Avenir Technology Package, which delivers attractive features like adaptive cruise control, a chassis with a real-time damping suspension, and the Avenir premium suspension upgrade. This is one combination heavily favored by critics, who praise the melding of gorgeous lines with substantial power both under and in front of the hood, thanks to a focus on technology for the 2018 model year.
A Vehicle For Your Needs
A driver in 2018 has very different needs than a driver once did - notably, their digital devices are their lifeline. When you or your passengers need to stay in touch, you'll not only be able to connect with the optional built-in 4G LTE hotspot, you'll also have your choice of six USB ports to use for charging your batteries and devices. This powerful mid-size SUV won't drain your gas tank, either - despite a roomy interior Car & Driver calls "cavernous"
, this well-built model offers up to 18 miles per gallon during city driving, bumping the number up to 26 miles per gallon highway. So go ahead, set your sights on a road trip to nearby New Braunfels, TX, or head somewhere even more daring - your new ride is waiting to take you there in style.
Heading home after a night out in Schertz and find that your passenger list suddenly grew by a few friends? It's never a problem in the Buick Enclave. Smartslide second-row seating means that your extra passengers won't have to squeeze in or crawl over anything to find their seats. If your additions are more in the realm of cargo, the power-folding split third-row seating lets you prep the back of the Enclave without ever leaving the comfort of the driver's seat. When you want to buy something heavy, bulky, or right now, you'll be able to have it loaded directly into your SUV: now that's convenience!
Need to navigate a particularly busy parking lot? With a variety of options available, you can ensure that your Buick Enclave can sense important accident-causing events. With technology such as the Low Speed Automatic Forward Braking sensor in your Enclave, you'll have an extra pair of eyes seeking out danger before you're even aware of it. Formulated to specifically track your car's movements and the optional features or trim levels you selected, you'll be able to rest assured that no less than 10 airbags are keeping you safe, all while sensors are watching the exterior of your car for you. (Remember: while this technology is intended to boost driver capabilities, it's still very important to keep your eyes on the road at all times.)
If the 2018 Buick Enclave sounds like your dream SUV, we invite you to stop by Gunn Buick GMC, conveniently located at 16440 I-35 in Selma, TX
. Our friendly sales team will be happy to set you up with a test drive in the Buick Enclave, explain your options, arrange financing, and more. If you're tired of driving "hunched over" in a car that's too small, it's definitely time for an upgrade. Come by Gunn Buick GMC and we'll show you the difference that more than two decades of loyal service to our San Antonio-area car buyers can make.