The 2018 Buick Regal Tour X is everything you already know and love about the Buick brand, infused with the latest modern tech for the perfect finishing touch. Stunning both inside and out, this is one vehicle that's built for supreme comfort. With plenty of alluring features built into the base model, the wide range of unique features available turn this top-of-the-line ride into a true pleasure to drive. Built rugged enough to take on the miles, it's infused with enough luxury to make every journey one to remember.
2018 Buick Regal TourX: How It Measures Up
Perfectly-sized at 196″ long by 73″ wide and 58″ high, this vehicle has the room you need for all of your adventures, from ambitious cross-country treks to exploring a farmer's market over in Schertz. Integrated aluminum roof rails and optional cross-bars make loading up your adventuring gear a breeze; everything from kayaks to cargo containers stay secure throughout your journey, ready to be effortlessly retrieved once you arrive at your destination, whether it's as close as New Braunfels, TX or well outside of your usual stomping grounds. Don't let the rugged build fool you, however: it's perfect for daily driving, loaded with comfort, and ready to take on four of your favorite passengers at a moment's notice.
An impressive 32.7 ft³ of cargo area keeps everything from camping equipment to a day's worth of power-shopping securely stashed, as well. Use the standard 60/40 or 40/20/40 split rear seats to bump that number up to 73.5 ft³ behind the front row: that kind of versatility means picking up more of what you need and going further than ever before. As any trekker knows, a trip is as much about the journey as the destination. That's why this luxury wagon offers the fuel economy you need to get more miles out of every leg: 21 city / 29 highway keep the miles going by and pits stops to a minimum. If you want to stop and smell the roses along the way, it makes an ideal "home base," as well - wireless charging, integrated music systems, and other tech-friendly accouterments take the rough out of "roughing it" when you're exploring the great outdoors.
This model is particularly well-suited to luxury-lovers in the San Antonio, TX area, offering solar-absorbing glass at all trim levels to help beat the heat when the Texas sun is at its strongest. Don't let sunny summer days fade your adventuring spirit: get behind the wheel of this well-appointed, smartly-designed vehicle instead. You won't just look cool, you'll keep cool as well with icy-cold air-conditioning that keeps the temperature at bay; even the most intrepid adventurers deserve to ride in comfort, after all.
2018 Buick Regal TourX: Performance on Demand
With a 2.0 liter, 4-cylinder turbocharged engine standard beneath the hood, you'll know at a glance that this is a vehicle built for smooth, powerful driving. An 8-speed automatic transmission gives you complete control over road conditions with seamless shifting, and the intelligent all-wheel drive uses active twin-clutch monitors to give you the ultimate responsive experience. With the power to indulge a need for speed and the infrastructure to give you unprecedented precision handling, this vehicle is everything you've ever wanted in a modern sedan. (Want to experience it in person? Stop by our Selma, TX Chevrolet dealership
to slide behind the wheel and explore just how much fun it truly is to drive.)
The first of its kind from Buick, the TourX starts 2018 off on the right foot with the perfect blend of tried-and-true features and a few intriguing new offerings that turn a comfortable car into a luxury model. While most of these bells and whistles are optional, there's plenty to love in the standard configuration, like built-in cargo rails and sturdy aluminum wheels for a lifetime of superior handling and performance. Find your favorite, customize it to your liking, and join the ranks of eager fans that are already calling this model one of the best to come out of the 2018 model year in automotive.
2018 Buick Regal TourX: A Trio of Trims
There are three noteworthy trims available for this model year:
• Base / TourX 1 SV - All the best features of the 2018 model year are yours to enjoy. From the built-in infotainment touchscreen to the 18" aluminum wheels, it doesn't take much for this car to enchant a new Buick owner. After a few trips into Seguin or Selma, you'll fall in love with the smooth handling and intuitive driver controls from the very first mile.
• Preferred - It's the "little things" that really make a big difference in a car like the TourX 1 SV - the 8-way power drivers' seat with adjustable lumbar positioning, the heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel, even the built-in wi-fi hotspot are all winning over new Buick owners every day: will you be the next smart car buyer to own one?
• Essence - With a heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel and heated seats for both drivers and passengers, this trim level is for the Buick owner that wants the full experience with his or her new vehicle.
Want to look sharp from Schertz to New Braunfels? There are seven exterior colors available for the 2018 Buick Regal TourX:
• Sport Red
• Summit White
• Darkmoon Blue Metallic (premium)
• Ebony Twilight Metallic (premium)
• Quicksilver Metalic (premium)
• Roja Red Metallic (premium)
• Smoked Pearl Metallic (premium), and
• White Frost Tricoat (premium)
For the interior, you'll have your choice from ebony or shale for the leather seat trim, both of which match beautifully with any of the exterior colors. Each color combination is elegant and complements the modern aesthetics of this attractive vehicle, giving drivers a luxurious ride that's customized to their tastes, inside and out.
Tech: Where the 2018 Buick Regal TourX Really Shines
Buying a car in 2018
is an exciting prospect for tech-lovers, and this Buick has all the technological bells and whistles they're searching for. With an unbelievable suite of options, it allows new owners to customize their car to be far more than a simple mode of transportation. Stay in touch with friends and family, answer a work email on the go, or download and stream a movie to save your sanity if you're bringing along children. The Buick Regal TourX gives you all the power you'll need to make it happen:
• Alerts: Of all the things you can fit in the back cargo area of this vehicle, the front of another car shouldn't be one of them. That's why you can opt into features like rear cross-traffic alerts using your standard backup camera, as well as lane change alerts with side blind zone alerts, courtesy of sensors in your side view mirrors. Buy this Buick and you'll feel safe and confident when changing lanes or pulling out of a parking spot: this vehicle literally has your back.
• Music: An optional Bose 8-speaker entertainment system delivers crystal-clear sound quality evenly throughout the cabin. So, whether it's your favorite artists' greatest hits or the soundtrack to a movie that your backseat passengers are watching, you'll always know exactly what's going on, courtesy of Bose. Optional Sirius XM and HD Radio deliver the best experience, too! When your favorite Seguin, TX radio station cuts out en route to San Antonio, you can count on satellite radio to keep your favorite tunes going strong.
• At Your Fingertips: The Buick "infotainment" touchscreen in your console gives you the power to make your car even smarter than it already is. It can help you determine which tire might be damaged or losing air, the current weather - both where you are and where you're going - as well as important maintenance alerts. No more worries you'll be caught with a flat, or out in a storm without your umbrella. With built-in voice command options for both Apple and Android, you'll be able to navigate it safely, even if you happen to be driving.
• Powered By iPhone and Android: iPhone users get even more functionality out of the infotainment system with integrated "Apple Play" capability, giving them access to Apple music library and more using Siri. Android users have similar benefits through "Android Auto" capability, which connects to Google Play playlists, Google maps, and more.
• Light the Way: Say goodbye to stubbed toes or bruised shins; lighted door sills make sure you're always able to see where you're going, even if it's well after dark. No more blindly fumbling for dropped keys or other belongings when you arrive home after dark - simply open your door to illuminate the area and retrieve your belongings.
• Keep it Together: if you're the type of person who's constantly misplacing things like pens or your debit card after paying for the morning's coffee, the 2018 Buick Regal TourX has you covered here as well. You'll be able to opt in to a seatback organizer, a cargo net, and/or a cargo tray as well, so go ahead: organize your heart out.
• Stay In Your Own Lane: Not only will alerts give you the heads up on erratic driving happening around it, lane assist can also let you know if your car is drifting out of its own lane. This feature is a must-have for long-distance commuters: even after a long day at the office, you'll be able to take comfort in knowing that your car is keeping an eye out for your safety.
• Wireless Charging: When paired with compatible devices, this unique feature ensures your mobile phone battery is always topped up and ready to go. Simply slide your compatible mobile phone in the armrest slot and the 2018 Buick Regal TourX will take care of the rest. If you need that report for a meeting when you arrive, need to run the GPS to find your way, or don't want to miss the latest episode of your favorite Netflix shows once you arrive at your destination, this is one feature you won't want to skip.
• Internet Connectivity: Ever wish you could take your wifi with you when you're traveling through San Antonio, TX? Now you can, with optional 4G LTE and a built-in wi-fi hotspot that offers access to an incredible seven devices at once. That means all of your passengers can browse, post, and search from the comfort of the back seat while you're covering the miles ahead.
• The Buick App: You count on your smartphone for almost everything, why not rely on it to start your car up as well? With the tap of a screen, you can get your car started from the comfort of your home, which means entering a perfectly air-conditioned or warmed car when you're ready to leave. Use the app to check wi-fi usage and catch up on key car information as well, including maintenance alerts.
• Clever Extras: Still not sure where your journeys may take you? Stay safe ahead of time by opting to add a first aid kit, roadside safety kit, or both to your Buick purchase. With its well-built design, fashionable exterior and interior, and so much more, you're likely to be driving it for years - so why not be prepared for the long haul?
We're Ready to be Your Co-Pilot
At Gunn Buick GMC
, we know that the process of buying a new Buick, particularly the 2018 Buick Regal TourX, is an exciting time in any car owner's life. For all those questions that come up along the way, we're ready to offer our expert services and advice. We'll help you find the right trim package for your needs, make suggestions for maintenance schedules, and so much more. Our team members are experienced in helping customers just like you find the vehicle of their dreams!
We'd like to invite you to visit us at 6550 Interstate 35 North, in Selma, Texas, or give us a call at (210) 599-5000 to chat with one of our knowledgeable Buick sales representatives
. we're always here to answer any questions you may have about the 2018 Buick Regal TourX, as well as offer suggestions for vehicle features you might want to consider.